What we can do:
2 Months: 1 Band Increase
Call us now to see how we can help you.
The programme aims to increase your IELTS score by 1 band in two months.
By intensely working on your Reading, Writing, Listening, and Oral Skills.
What is my banding now?
To know your current estimated banding, we suggest you take our in-house mock test. After completing the papers, we will provide you with an assessment report. From there, our teacher will recommend a study path that will help improve your band score.
Our programme is designed to help you:
– familiarise yourself with the format and content of the examination
– develop exam strategies to excel in the examination
– identify and understand key information in listening extracts
– skim and scan reading texts to find the required information
– present information and structure your writing (task 1)
– analyse the question, balance your views and organise your writing (task 2)
– talk about personal information and general topics in detail
– Learn how to avoid common mistakes when answering test questions
Reading: 90 mins per week
Writing: 90 mins per week
Listening: 90 mins per week
Speaking: 60 mins per week
This course is particularly useful for those who need an all-round training for doing well in the IELTS exam.
Secondary Five up
What is IELTS?
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System and is recognized internationally to test English proficiency for entrance into secondary schools and universities, and work and migration purposes.
There are two types of the IELTS test: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing components differs depending on which test you take.
The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.